The right candidate will thrive in a dynamic environment, contribute innovative ideas, demonstrate flexibility, and drive customers towards strategic goals. The Enterprise Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing a defined book of business to ensure our largest Enterprise-level customers successfully deploy, optimize, and maintain Rapid7 solutions and continue to renew their licenses year-over-year.
CSMs are the customer relationship leaders that secure long-term relationships, drive adoption of Rapid7 solutions, team with Account Executives to upsell new products and services, drive customer relationships and loyalty, and are highly motivated to providing our clients with the absolute best in service and support. An exceptional CSM strives to understand our customers network topography, product deployment, and how Rapid7 aligns with their security protocols. They will strategically align themselves with the customer by deeply understanding their security program and creative account mapping techniques to be in a position to anticipate their needs and optimize the relationship at the Enterprise level.
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly renewal revenue targets, striving for a high percentage of on-time revenue retention.
- Develop and maintain strong, multi-level relationships with F500 customers ensuring that Rapid7 solutions support the ongoing needs and security objectives for each customer.
- Engage in consistent, proactive client meetings to positively impact customer loyalty and revenue growth.
- Partner effectively with Rapid7 teams on driving growth and addressing customer concerns efficiently and decisively
- Effectively manage reactive customer requests and anticipate their needs.
- Daily communication with internal and external customers.
- Provide detailed reports to management regarding task and revenue activity.
- Manage all customer information including updates on key contacts, new and existing quotes, and purchase history.
- Excel in face-to-face presentations (such as QBRs) at the administrator and C-level
- Passionate about service and support seeks to achieve extraordinary results as part of a high energy and dynamic team.
- Ability to demonstrate success in managing large Enterprise customers in the Security or Software space
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking required be able to take complex enterprise deployment concerns and orchestrate resources and tactics to address them
- Assertive but empathetic in nature; able to drive internal and external customers toward strategic goals through a combination of persuasion and rapport.
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities and organization skills.
- Detail-oriented able to capture proper information correctly and accurately.
- Superior follow-through. Build trust and credibility with customers by consistently delivering what you say you will.
- Comfortable managing Enterprise relationships over the phone, through email and in person
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in client relationship management at the enterprise level
- Be able to travel up to 20% of the time to customer meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
More Jobs From