GreatHorn is looking for a highly motivated Strategic Customer Success Engineer who will be responsible for setting up, configuring, and monitoring our strategic accounts, in both pre and post-sale scenarios. In addition, you will be charged with actively developing and delivering training materials and communicating GreatHorn’s value and success to customer stakeholders.
As a Strategic Customer Success Engineer, you will work with prospects and customers to ensure that their journey from purchase to production is successful and effectively managed.
- Become a go-to expert on how to implement and configure GreatHorn’s security platform.
- Partner with Sales Engineers to ensure proof of concept trials are well managed and demonstrate the strengths of GreatHorn.
- Serve as a trusted advisor delivering best practices and guidance to customers.
- Be a primary point of contact for tech-related questions and coordination of issue management and problem resolution.
- Serve as a customer advocate, responsible for conveying customer requirements, feature requests, feedback, etc. to Product Management.
- Monitor customer health, identify risk, develop success plans, and deliver recommendations.
- Travel to meet with customers on a regular basis (quarterly at a minimum).
- Define and manage key customer KPIs and metrics including product adoption and usage.
- Create best-practice guidelines, training materials, and knowledgebase articles.
- Work with Marketing to drive thought leadership with blog posts or articles about observed attack trends.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the security space.
- Tech savvy and passionate about understanding and implementing technologies.
- Experience supporting enterprise IT products or services in the security space.
- Excellent people skills and comfortable interacting with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work, suitable for customer-facing materials and interaction.
- Strong communication, time management, problem solving, project management, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to travel to customer sites and spend time outside of the office to understand the customer environment and build relationships.
- Experience with regular expressions.
- Comfortable analyzing data in tools like Microsoft excel and pivot tables.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Small company/start-up experience preferred.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment, leveraging company resources to solve customer challenges/requirements.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, vision, and dental insurance, a matched 401k, unlimited vacation time, a fully stocked kitchen, and weekly catered team lunches.
GreatHorn is redefining the decades-old email security industry to better protect organizations against advanced email threats through modern data analytics, machine learning, and cloud-native design. Our execution of this mission has driven triple-digit growth for three years in a row, and we’re poised to accelerate that growth in the coming year.
Run by a team of cybersecurity veterans with a track record of success, we solve a pervasive problem with smart technology, employ clever people with common sense from diverse backgrounds, and adhere to a “No A**holes” policy. If that sounds like a place you’d fit in, we hope you’ll come join us!
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds.
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
More Jobs From