Office Tour Photos
Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Salsify is seeking a highly motivated, dynamic, and driven Strategic Account Manager who has previous SaaS experience and an affinity for solution selling. As a Strategic Account Manager at Salsify you will take our CommerceXM solution to the international marketplace. Strategic Account Managers are responsible for taking a strategic sales approach to further sell and expand Salsifys presence and relationships within a small group of named clients comprised of the most well-known brand manufacturers in the world.
We have found that the most successful Strategic Account Managers are masterful storytellers who can weave a complex solution into connecting with brands and optimizing how they are navigating the ever-changing e-commerce landscape. Salsify is seeing incredible success and growth both internally as well as with our clients. Our Strategic Account Managers are key drivers in Salsifys continued relationships with our clients on the worldwide stage. We are seeking those high achievers who continue to set the bar and are true evangelists in their sales approach and follow through.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Manage the executive level relationships at our largest customers to ensure business value is delivered and renewals are executed
- Work cross-functionally with Salsifys key internal teams, including sharing updates with the executive team, feeding information to the product/engineering team to help influence the product roadmap and collaborating with the customer success team to ensure our customers are successful
- Hunt for new opportunities within our customer base and employ a proven sales process that builds business value, evangelizes Salsify with support of our internal champions, and closes contracts
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Spent the last 10+ years exceeding an assigned quota within an assigned customer base
- Sold SaaS to business units and key personas that include CMOs, VPs, & Directors
- Experience working within a named account model
- Leveraged and optimized relationships with key accounts in the Fortune 100/500/1000 space
- Executed multiple complex sales processes concurrently
- Consistently met and exceeded assigned quota associated within assigned customer base
- Professional sales training and adherence to a repeatable sales process, experience with MEDDIC is a plus
- Proven experience with working in remote environments. Location is flexible
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
More Jobs From