Office Tour Photos
ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for catering a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. Were backed by $320 million in venture funding and valued at over $1 billion. Our mission is to power the worlds catering, and well make it happen even more surely if you come help us.
The Strategic Account Management team plays a critical role in delivering successful outcomes for ezCaters highest-value catering partners. As an account manager focused on Technomics mid-sized segment, youll be the go-to point of contact for chain partners (8-74 locations) who have adopted ezOrdering. Youll maintain a 360 view into each of your partners business goals and success plans with ezCater, and will gain buy-in from leaders and cross-functional teams to achieve these goals. By developing meaningful, proactive, and supportive connections, youll ensure that ezOrdering, and ezCaters full suite of solutions, are as sticky as possible with our chain partners.
Youll collaborate closely with ezCaters ezOrdering sales team to ensure that your partners ezOrdering implementation experiences are seamless and insanely helpful. Youll support the expansion of ezCaters additional solutions across newly-acquired and legacy chain brands with the highest growth potential. And, as your accounts mature with ezCater, youll monitor key performance metrics and develop strategies that will continue to enrich ezCaters strategic partnerships.
- Build strong relationships with a focused portfolio of mid-sized, high-growth accounts.
- Maintain a confident, consultative approach: Youll initiate conversations with your partners around performance, retention, optimization, and growth.
- Affect top-down change: Youll define areas of improvement with key contacts, and work alongside them to execute solutions across their organization.
- Rely on data to identify and solve problems: These opportunities will present themselves on an inbound basis, and during more formalized business reviews.
- Expand business potential at the executive level by helping your partners integrate ezCater into their overall growth strategy.
- Be an advocate for your partners success: Youll consistently introduce and leverage internal experts as new opportunities and pain points present themselves.
- Be a unifying voice: This chain segment is a valuable one -- historically, your partners will have heard from multiple ezCater teams with varied messages. You will provide streamlined communication and navigation.
- Serve as the funnel for partner requests and actively follow their resolutions.
- Collaborate daily: Youll partner frequently with ezCaters sales, marketing, and product/technology orgs, and youll delegate activities as necessary.
- Move fast and take risks: Your role will evolve constantly, and your input will help to drive that evolution.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in an account management or a customer/partner success role, ideally in a SaaS setting.
- Innate emotional intelligence, empathy, and negotiation skills (you build trust quickly and maintain it easily).
- Problem-solving expertise (you start with root cause and tailor solutions accordingly).
- An entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude; youre ready to hit the ground running in a developing role on a team thats new to ezCater.
- The ability to prioritize, balance, and delegate tasks appropriately.
- Executive presence and excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Experience with data analytics, progress reporting & documentation, and project management tools like Trello or Asana are a plus.
What youll get from us:
Importantly, youll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. Youll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. With ezCaters unmatched transparency and trust, youll have open access to the data that drives our decisions. ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, youll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and heres what else youll get: Market salary, stock options youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.
More Jobs From