Office Tour Photos
As we continue to grow our book of business and look to further our commitment to customer success for our strategic clients, Attivio is looking for a top performing Account Manager with a technology sales background. In this role, you will ensure the continuation of a healthy client relationships and work side-by-side with them to develop strategic execution plans that drive measurable success, develop long-term client satisfaction and expanded contract values.
As as a Strategic Account Manager, you will...
- Align with companys strategic objectives, handle and grow revenue at designated accounts to improve customer success at all levels in the customer organization.
- Develop a strategy and plan for the growth of major accounts by maximizing efficiencies and identifying potential opportunities where Attivio can add significant value
- Build consensus and develop relationships at multiple levels executive sponsors, influencers, decision makers and buyers.
- Build credibility through an in-depth understanding of a clients business, organization, external environment, and industry.
- Work with clients as a trusted advisor to solve problems and challenge their thinking to support them in driving growth.
- Convey public and acquired intelligence about customer technology footprints, strategic growth plans, technology strategies and competitive landscape and trends
- Own account relationships and drive overall customer success for assigned accounts
- Exceed annual expansion into each strategic account, renewal and professional service goals
- Maintain fluency in Attivios products and services to deliver value in the marketplace.
- Assist with high-severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
Skills + experience we look for are...
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and presentation communication skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills to coordinate the involvement of a cross-functional team in order to advocate for customer needs
- 5+ years of proven success in technology-related sales or business development experience in a B2B environment
- 2+ years of account management or solution selling role
- Tech-savvy. Strong technical enterprise-level computer software background supporting customers
- Strong functional consultative approach
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- BA/BS degree desired
- Experience with Salesforce.com
More Jobs From