AppNeta is a fast-growing global technology company that is taking advantage of the massive performance monitoring marketplace sized by Gartner as $2.2B in 2019. AppNeta has been named five times to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies list, and has won numerous awards for company culture, including Inc. Magazine and BBJs Best Places to Work and BostInnos Coolest Companies.
- Maintain active relationships with key Technical and Economic buyers within a named account territory.
- Manage the day-to-day health of the accounts including working closely with Technical Account Managers to drive deployment, adoption and value of the AppNeta solution.
- Manage all renewal activities including constant communication, quarterly business reviews, quoting and execution of renewal orders.
- Prospect within existing accounts for new business units and/or cross-sell/up-sell to existing contacts to grow revenue within the account base.
- Managing and forecasting both new sales and renewal activity in salesforce.com
- Contacting, creating, and qualifying new buyers, leads, and sales opportunities
- Identifying critical business challenges of prospects and customers
- Escalate potential issues/problems within existing accounts that could have a negative impact on renewal or up-sell opportunity to the appropriate AppNeta team member and manage that escalation process including communication with the end customer.
- Adding customer equity by creating valued business partnerships with customers, proactively identifying business opportunities for the customer, and conveying a firm understanding of customers business and political drivers
- 5+ years of experience in direct sales (enterprise technology sales experience preferred)
- Experience managing a new business quota of $1M+
- Sold into C-level Executive and/or Decision Makers
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- Travel percentage: As required
- Industry experience in WAN/NPM/Synthetic Monitoring a plus
- You have a zest for market insight, competitive movement & customer buying trends; and the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new information
- You are a master at mobilizing available internal resources to achieve sales and organizational goals
- You proactively leverage your sales engineers and sales leadership to accelerate sales velocity
- Experience in NPM a plus
AppNeta is the leader in proactive end-user performance monitoring solutions built for the distributed enterprise. With AppNeta, IT and Network Ops teams can assure continual and exceptional delivery of business-critical applications. AppNetas SaaS-based solutions give IT teams essential application and network performance data, allowing them to continuously monitor user experience across any application, network, data center or cloud.
At AppNeta, we take application and network performance seriously without taking ourselves too seriously. We are big believers in a work hard, play hard culture. We offer everything from catered lunch and free snacks to commuter benefits and Maternity/Paternity leave, and pride ourselves on providing a challenging yet fun and collaborative environment. For more on our company culture, perks, and benefits, check out our website: https://www.appneta.com/about/company-culture/.
About AppNetas office locations:
- Boston: Located just steps from South Station in the heart of the Innovation District, AppNetas Boston office is home to our Sales & Sales Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, Product and G&A teams.
- Vancouver: One block from Waterfront Station in the heart of historic Gastown, AppNetas Vancouver office is home to our Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams.
More Jobs From