Strategic Account Executive - Financial Services
Everbridge is seeking a Strategic Account Executive (SAE) with a demonstrated track record of achievement selling into Fortune 1000 companies. The Strategic Account Executive will be responsible to sell both new and growth business into a select account list by vertical market. The SAE will sell the full suite of Everbridge solutions be responsible for developing relationships with multiple buyers within these accounts to develop and close larger opportunities. This role will cover the San Francisco Bay area and the Financial vertical.
About the Team:
- The Strategic Accounts team is a regional based team focusing efforts entirely on and within our current and future net new major enterprise accounts. The person filling this position would be a member of the Enterprise Sales Team, which is the most senior and strategic individual contributor roles offered, and a launching pad into sales leadership opportunities .
- Each SAE is responsible for quarterly and annual sales number as well as assuring 100% customer retention. This role will be expected to effectively coordinate and collaborate with a cross-functional team of other Everbridge members (with different responsibilities) to create and/or manage the relationship between the customer and Everbridge.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here .
- Meet the Strategic Account Executive team here.
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
- Ability to develop and close sales exceeding $100,000 in annual value
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns to top buyers.
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using SF.com.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of sales experience with SaaS or hosted software to commercial accounts.
- 5+ years of selling into larger commercial accounts.
- Background or training in a consultative/Solution Sales process
- Strong blueprinting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a "hunter" into the largest US companies.
- Proven, measureable, and successful experience in growing revenue within an existing account
- Ability to develop and manage a high volume of opportunities.
- Must be motivated, dedicated and a self-starter.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem solving skills.
- Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Willingness to travel approx. 30%.
- Experience using SalesForce a plus.
- Specialized Skills and Knowledge: Experience in the sale of ITSM solutions, System Monitoring & Management, Communication services, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery products are highly desirable. Experience with Sandler Selling, SPIN Selling, or Solution Selling a plus.