Office Tour Photos
In this critical role, the Collaborator Strategic Account Executive will drive revenue from new and existing accounts and will be responsible for developing and carrying out strategic account plans. The ideal candidate will be a proven Sales professional with a strong track record of quota over-achievement. The individual will be results-driven, highly self-motivated, and able to balance a team approach with personal initiative and goals.
What is Collaborator? Collaborator is a tool for collaboration through peer review of source code, user stories and test plans. Collaborator helps find defects early, improve quality, encourage collaboration, verify compliance, and build stronger teams. Collaborator is known as an industry leader in Code & Document review space targeting the Enterprise.
- Drive business line revenue with assigned territory and named Key Accounts. Discover, prospect and qualify new opportunities as well as up-sell opportunities within existing customer base
- Work closely with Customer Success team to ensure successful roll-out, adoption, and on-going use of the product
- Represent Smartbear to the customer in all sales-related matters and understand the customers business, product requirements, and industry challenges
- Direct complex sales cycles-including account mapping, development of high level relationships, account strategies, and business cases
- Effectively maintain sales pipeline data and activity reports, providing management with accurate sales forecasts
- Collaborate with marketing, sales teams and product owner to share account knowledge and execute on sales strategies
- Availability to travel as needed
Experience & Competencies
- Proven track record with 3+ years of software sales experience acquiring and cultivating major accounts
- Proven ability to effectively demonstrate complex technology and communicate the value proposition of technical solutions to prospects and customers
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle and the challenges that software engineers, managers, and executives face
- Genuine interest in the software development industry, with the initiative to tackle and understand the newest trends and technologies
- Maniacal self-motivation, time management and personal accountability; overall hunter mentality with entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical and presentation skills using common sales and business tools
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the worlds most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: http://smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.
More Jobs From