Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA) delivers converged broadband technology solutions that enable mobile, cable and fixed network service providers to meet the growing demand for gigabit bandwidth and services. Our suite of distributed and virtualized solutions for fixed and mobile 5G ultra-broadband networks are engineered for performance, flexibility and scale. Commercially deployed in over 70 countries, Casa serves more than 475 Tier 1 and regional service providers worldwide. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Stock & Payroll Administrator to join our growing team based at our Corporate headquarters located in Andover, MA, USA, which is located about 30 minutes north of Boston.
The Stock & Payroll Administrator will be responsible for administering the Company’s equity grant accounts on a day-to-day basis, and conducting related equity activities such as set up of vendor accounts, implementing employee equity grants through vendor system(s), maintaining the equity database and running reports. This role includes responding to employee questions about equity grants as well as their individual vendor account access. The Stock & Payroll Administrator also provides payroll backup on an as-needed basis and may work on additional projects from time to time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement equity grants and other transactions using vendor-based equity systems, according to Company process and policy. Collaborate with colleagues in Human Resources, Finance and Legal for a smooth, accurate process.
- Maintain the equity database using vendor systems. Update information as required.
- Set-up and modify the vendor equity modules to accommodate the Company’s grant, vesting and exercise practices. Work with transfer agent, broker and other parties as required to facilitate set up/modification.
- Reconcile records among Payroll, transfer agents, broker and vendor software, as required.
- Prepare standard and ad hoc equity reports as requested.
- Contribute to the development of administration processes for equity, as directed.
- System administrator for the stock plan system(s). Serve as a first line point of contact for all equity participant questions about their grant or individual equity accounts; resolve account problems.
- Support compliance activities as requested; this includes providing equity-related information for inclusion in public disclosures (i.e., Form 10-K, Proxy, etc.).
- Support FP&A forecasting and audit inquiries/reporting related to equity compensation.
- Work on special projects related to equity granting and reporting.
- Understands the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive employee information (e.g., Social Security numbers, pay information, etc.) and follows the Company’s established processes and procedures to secure and safeguard sensitive employee data and notifies manager of any breach of this confidential information.
- Structure, organize, and maintain records to ensure confidentiality and ability to expedite retrieval.
- Responsible for preparation and processing of bi-weekly payroll. Review and ensure accuracy of time off requests.
- Review and ensure accuracy of timesheets.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in Accounting or Finance.
- 2 + to 5 years of related experience administering payroll within a multi-state and international environment as well as experience in equity plan administration using an automated stock option software solution; E-Trade and/or Shareworks.
- Strong communication and business partnering skills.
- Proven ability to constructively address problems, assume responsibility and solve problems creatively.
- Team work ethic.
- Good project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Well organized, thrives in a sense-of-urgency environment.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Andover, Massachusetts, United States
More Jobs From