Interested in helping the millions of Americans with chronic conditions get better care? We are looking for a Statistical Analyst to join the team.
OM1 is a healthcare technology company focused on providing outcomes measurement and predictive analytics for value-based and personalized healthcare. Our interdisciplinary team uses expertise in medicine, software, big data, machine learning, public health and mathematics to transform records from a diverse set of sources into enriched, research grade data which allows us to generate unique insights in a variety of disease areas. Come join us and help build a mission-driven team dedicated to improving patient outcomes!
As a Statistical Analyst, you will be responsible for analysis datasets and output creation, and provide analytic support and validation of one or more business areas within life sciences.
- Perform data investigation and database queries
- Produce analysis datasets and output using statistical software including SAS and SQL
- Programmatically validate complex outcome measures and other derived variables following analysis specifications
- Work with clinical informatics, epidemiology, data science and engineering to develop innovative solutions to abstract and integrate data from diverse sources in support of designing and analyzing studies with large-scale healthcare data
- Write analysis specifications under supervision
- Excellent programming skills with SAS and SQL, with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Ability to work well cross functionally
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Superior attention to details
Education and Experience:
- Master's Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Biostatistics or related fields with a minimum 3 years of experience working with healthcare data, or Bachelors degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience working with healthcare data
- Experience working with healthcare data from multiple sources