Chewy is looking for an experienced Principal Product Manager (Bundling) to join our pack on the Core Shopping Product team in our Boston office. As a Principal Product Manager, you own vision for and execution of your product and will deliver customer experiences that WOW millions of pet parents. You will create one-year and three-year plans for bundling while working cross-functionally across Product, UX/UI, Technology, Marketing, Merchandising, Customer Service, Operations, and Executive teams to execute on that plan. You will also serve as the customer advocate, ensuring the voice of the customer is embedded in every decision.
What Youll Do:
- Use your customer first mindset to guide the development and delivery of best-in-class customer experiences
- Exhibit a strong sense of ownership, bias for action, and superior communication skills; be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Build a long term vision for your products
- Build annual operating plan, gaining consensus and making the tough trade-offs
- Build requirements, work with design to build mocks, and execute aggressively
- Own communication, cadence, reporting, and monthly business reviews
- Own ongoing development and iteration for your products
What You'll Need:
- 11+ years of experience with 7+ in Product Management
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Established track record of building high bar products
- Experience owning, developing, and communicating long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products
- A history of creating dramatic impact to both customer experience and business metrics
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].