Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company and we dont aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. Thats why we value diversity of background and experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Youve seen it before. Having the right data model can be the difference between success and failure for a platform. Youre so passionate about this, that youve gone out of your way to teach, grow and lead the engineers around you so that they can join you in your mission. We share this mission, and want you to join us to build the future of our data platform.
About this roll*:
- Designing and building our next generation of data infrastructure that securely stores critical customer information
- Reaching across all parts of the Toast product to integrate a rich and consistent set of data driven APIs that power new and old wings of the product with elegance
- Leading a small group of engineers, drawing from industry experience to mentor and grow them as you help steer the ship
- Polishing and improving the data model used across the company with an eye toward long term scalability
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 5+ years of experience in Java 8, Scala, Kotlin or another language with both object-oriented and functional components
- Some experience in distributed system design and data modeling, preferably in a cloud-based microservices environment serving large scale production traffic
- Prior leadership experience in a technical setting
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to coordinate the work of a team in addition to making strategic contributions of your own
*Bread puns welcome but not required
More Jobs From