Office Tour Photos
The Sales Engineering team develops and maintains various internal web-applications and backend processes with the main goal of increasing sales and revenue while serving our customers with their purchases.The tools we build play a major role in customer relationship management, lead
identification and scoring, agent engagement, lead conversion, and customer retention here at Wayfair.
We are creating a Salesforce Platform team to help us stabilize our current partners on the platform, create technology that scales universally with all user groups interested, act as a central point of contact and help unlock other teams with capability constraints. Some of our tools are centered around Salesforce, which is the account manager's primary selling platform. For example we maintain a series of processes that control the lead funnel: how new leads make it into the funnel, how the leads are vetted and de-duplicated, and how those leads are routed to the right BAMs so they can contact them.
What You'll Do
As a Salesforce Architect you are responsible for the continuous delivery of application releases supporting mission critical services used by multiple Wayfair teams. You leverage best practices to define and program lead innovative initiatives focused on user experience, scalability, and continuous delivery. You use agile methodologies to plan, coordinate, and lead deployments of major releases, weekly patches, and daily changes in a SaaS environment. You are a multiplier, and constantly look for ways to make other teams successful. You understand that the success and productivity of the multiple teams you interact with is critical to enabling continuous change. You combine user empathy and your passion for moving fast to deliver frequent, high quality releases that benefit our customers and partners and motivate our engineers.
You make data-informed decisions, take smart risks and is effective at influencing all levels of stakeholders. You are able to communicate clearly to everyone from Executives to individual contributors. You have experience working in Agile environments. Bonus points if you are familiar with DevOps best practices and/or have experience managing B2B or B2C Sales Cloud Application releases.
What You'll Need
- Must have exposure to Salesforce best practice processes and should be able to define and drive these processes across an org - expert in overall SFDC architecture & landscape
- Demonstrated knowledge of XML, SQL, HTTP/HTTPS, PHP, and EAI processes
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards, methodologies and SF programming Languages: APEX, VisualForce, etc.
- Experience with ANT and Eclipse tools for working with the IDE, or similar technologies
- Salesforce certifications required (Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II, Salesforce Application Architect or other)
- Expert knowledge & work experience in SFDC configuration; ideally 6+ years of experience
- Should be able to create release plans, execution plans, and cutover activities during production deployment
- Proven experience with Stakeholder management at various levels within a matrix organization
- Extensive working experience with building and deployment processes with continuous integration
- Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise level environment management and release strategies - should be able to manage releases and build automated release processes for the Salesforce application
- 2+ years of experience mentoring a team to develop/build scripts and tools that will improve the efficiency of the development and its build process
More Jobs From