Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Helping to ensure the quality of annotations from the PathAI consulting pathology annotation network. This includes reviewing the annotations created in the PathAI interface and communicating any issues with the team.
- Review the outputs and statistics from the PathAI machine learning algorithms. Provide input on the overall improvement of the output.
- Communicate directly with the director of pathology, project managers and machine learning scientists to ensure the highest quality of automated pathology interpretation.
- For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. We have a strong benefits package, including heavily-subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance plans to keep you in peak shape. It's rounded out by:
- Flexible work hours
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, plus holidays and extended leave
- Convertible sit-stand desks
- Your choice of computer equipment
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Snacks and drinks in the office which currently include a mountain of Milano cookies and cold brew coffee and green tea on tap.
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.