OM1 is on a mission to improve health outcomes by unlocking the power of data. We are a healthcare data and technology company focused on improving real world clinical data and outcomes, accelerating medical research and personalizing healthcare. Our interdisciplinary team uses expertise in medicine, software, Big Data, machine learning, public health and mathematics to transform records from a diverse set of sources into enriched, research grade data. This data allows us to generate unique insights in a variety of disease areas.
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to help scale our accounting function and support our rapid growth. You'll report to the Accounting Manager and will play a key role in the day-to-day accounting, tax, and financial reporting activities. You'll also help implement controls, processes, and systems to enable OM1 to meet operational, reporting, and audit requirements as we scale.
- Support month-end close process and ensure timely completion.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes, including billing and collections, vendor management and payments, review and payment of employee reimbursable expenses
- Responsible for semi-monthly payroll submission and related journal entries
- Assist in annual financial audits and prepare audit reports and schedules as necessary
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1 - 2 years of progressive accounting experience
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Attention to detail, accuracy, interpersonal and communication skills
- Adhere to highest ethical standards and integrity
Additional Skills preferred:
- Experience with GSuite
- Experience with Bill.com, NetSuite and Salesforce
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and work under deadline pressure