For owners and operators of commercial real estate, HqO is an end-to-end tenant experience (TeX) operating system and data and analytics platform that strengthens relationships with current and prospective tenants. We unlock business value for owners while bringing property management, marketing, and leasing teams closer to their customers. For building occupants, HqO is an award-winning tenant app connecting employees to the communities in and around their building and empowering them with tools to control their workday. Join our story and help empower our customers to build a stronger community in offices worldwide.
Our core values of Lets Go (Learning, Excellence, Truth, Speed, Goodness, Ownership) define our culture and push us to be our best. Were excited to grow our team and learn from people that want to make a difference. If you love what you do and youre interested in being part of our journey, we want to hear from you.
Maintain a system of controls to safeguard company assets and ensure data integrity and timeliness of accurate financial reporting
HqO is seeking a full-time Senior Accountant to work in our Boston office. This hands-on role will collaborate across all departments of HqO and will have significant learning & advancement opportunities within the department. Day-to-day responsibilities may include marketplace management, accounts payable & receivable, general ledger maintenance, monthly reconciliations, audit and tax requirements, commission generation, assisting in international expansion, and special projects as needed.
- Account analysis, reconciliations, and preparing journal entries.
- Participation in and responsibility for key functions during the month-end close.
- Assisting with work related to annual audits.
- Preparation of memo's related to department process improvements
- Assist in budget preparation
- Ensure bank daily bank reconciliations are completed
- Processing AR/AP in a timely manner
- Assist in report preparation and distribution to internal department stakeholders.
- Special projects to be assigned as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Energetic team player who is hungry to learn and excel at their role.
- You are detail-oriented and have strong problem-solving skills.
- You are capable of meeting critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- 4+ years of experience in a related role
- You have extremely strong Excel skills
- Netsuite, Bill.com, Namely, and Expensify experience a must