EF Education First
We are looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented individual to be directly involved in the full accounting cycle for EF Educational Tours. Working in finance at EF provides you with the opportunity to learn about many facets of our business and enables you to have an immediate impact. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have an entrepreneurial spirit, we want you to work on our team!
Major Responsibilities include:
- Supporting our Tours team, you will be responsible for ensuring accurate reporting of expenses for various cost centers and products
- Responsible for managing vendor relationship including timely processing of invoices and ensuring timely payments
- Manage ongoing relationship with international resource provider and identify areas for efficiencies
- On a monthly basis, reconcile bank accounts, prepare and enter journal entries and maintain reconciliations for various balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- On a quarterly basis, assist with compliance in meeting reporting deadlines
- Working with internal stakeholders to process employee expense reports and customer payments
- Work with management to regularly upgrade and improve operating procedures and internal control narratives
Who You Are
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Finance, Analytics or related field
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and execute on the responsibilities you are given
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Excel and basic Excel functions
- Quick learner
- Go-getter attitude -- ability to seek out problems and find solutions
- Enjoys collaborating and being on a team
Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF Education First has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Named #1 in the Boston Globe's Top Places to Work 2017, EF brings together travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace with not a single cubicle in sight. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 46,500 staff and teachers working in 53 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!