Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human. After just three years in market, the company has become one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all-time and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.
About The Team
Drift is looking to add a dynamic Staff Accountant to help scale our Finance/Accounting team. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Boston. This person will be a critical member of a team that will help scale the company by building and fostering key business partnerships across the organization.
You will be customer-centric and passionate about making a difference in your role. You will be a self-starter, self-motivated, able to think independently and at the same time want to continue to learn and develop your skill set. You will be a thinker and problem solver. You will be a team player, able to work across different departments and different management levels, and focused on solving business and financial challenges.
What Youll Be Doing
- You will be joining a small and dynamic finance team, reporting to the Accounting Manager, on the larger Company Success Team.
- You will be responsible for accounting close activities, including posting journal entries.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of all major balance sheet account reconciliations and assisting in the Companys day to day accounting operations.
- You will be responsible for the mapping and entering of accounts payable vendor invoices into the general ledger (NetSuite) and for processing expense reports as necessary.
- You will be responsible for initial new vendor onboarding and be the primary point of contact for our Companys vendors.
- You will establish and drive business process and financial system improvements that will enable more efficient financial operations and collaboration within the Company.
- You will support and help maintain strong internal control policies and procedures.
- You will assist in the preparation of management reporting, financial statements and supporting schedules.
- You will assist with the preparation of documentation for external financial statement and tax audits.
- You will provide accounting support for special projects and ad-hoc reporting and analysis as necessary.
- Youll have the opportunity of a lifetime to help build a dynamic global company.
What You Should Have
- 1 to 3 years of accounting experience within a technology organization and/or public accounting (including any relevant internships)
- Experience in high-growth companies and comfortable working on a fast-paced team with changing priorities
- Consistently positive attitude
- Reliable and very detail oriented
- Independent/flexible problem-solver with the ability to adapt as the business grows
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills to interact with various levels of management and build influential relationships with partners in the business
- Tech savvy and eagerness to learn new technology and practices
- Knowledge and experience with NetSuite a plus
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an ideal candidate. We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please dont hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background youre coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. Were looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]