Cimpress Technology develops cutting-edge, best-in-world software that our mass customization businesses use to create personalized products for over 17 million global customers. Our Mass Customization Platform is comprised of modular, multi-tenant services. Our businesses can choose the solutions that work for them, or assemble any custom combination they need. This makes it easier and faster to do things like introduce new products, reach customers and track orders. And this kind of innovation keeps customers coming back. Just last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more.
We encourage our engineers to think like an owner to continue to act small as we grow. Every team defines their own roadmaps, and uses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level while still feeling small and nimble.
What You Will Do:
- Apply design thinking and own the end-to-end user experience of your projects by working closely with developers and partners.
- Craft conceptual wireframes and sketches, to high-fidelity mockups, interaction guidelines and prototypes based on the projects needs.
- Work with Product Managers to combine business requirements, market research, and feedback from business units and development teams to develop user scenarios, use cases and high-level requirements for platform applications and related experiences.
- Ensure that research and usability testing are included with the design process where appropriate, demonstrating learning gained to improve designs.
- Develop a consistent and adaptable platform-based approach to user experience within a technology driven and Software as a service (SaaS) based environment.
- Supply to and collaborate on leading a design and interaction pattern library that keeps our product experiences cohesive and unified.
- 3+ years professional experience as a UX Designer.
- Experience with sophisticated enterprise workflows and systems design
- Familiarity crafting user interface patterns for web applications and delivering on time, while maintaining the quality of results.
- Shown history of leading usability testing, crafting usability test plans, and moderating research.
- Specialist skill level with standard design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Omnigraffle, Axure, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Nice to Have:
- Ability to research and quickly understand new domains and business challenges.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment.
- Experience crafting interactions for web-based applications that allow users to build, design, and model
- Bachelors degree with an emphasis on Human-Computer Interaction. Masters degree preferred.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Cimpress means that you dont see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to whats next, were always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what were capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Cimpress adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Cimpress also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
Led by founder and CEO Robert Keane, Cimpress invests in and helps build customer-focused, entrepreneurial mass customization businesses. Through the personalized physical (and digital) products these companies create, we empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression. Last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more. The Cimpress family includes a dynamic, international group of businesses and central teams, all working to solve problems, build businesses, innovate and improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cimpress Tech, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.