WHO WE ARE
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
We are in hyper-growth and are seeking an exceptional Technical Recruiter to join our People team. This full lifecycle recruitment role will be responsible for sourcing quickly and creatively, while being an advocate for our candidates and strategic business partner to our hiring managers.
- Build a diverse pipeline, including creating targeted lists of passive candidates for assigned searches through research and heavy sourcing
- Close searches quickly with top talent.
- Work as a collaborative member of the Trasio recruitment team, taking on recruitment projects as needed.
- Ensure candidates have a positive experience regardless of the outcome of the hiring process and contribute to developing a strong employer brand.
- Manage multiple searches (10+) simultaneously with attention to meeting internal customers deadlines and requirements.
- Strategize and leverage out-of-the box methods to source exceptional talent.
- Coach and train interviewers on best interview practices.
- Draft job descriptions.
- Provide weekly reports and metrics.
- Record search activity in Greenhouse, Thrasios ATS.
- 6+ years experience managing full cycle recruitment for technical positions.
- Experience working at a face paced, high-growth ecommerce company preferred.
- Experience recruiting roles at all levels.
- A combination of agency and in-house recruitment experience is ideal but not required.
- Ability to establish trust and credibility with stakeholders and influence talent decisions.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building and consulting skills.
- The ability to partner effectively with all teams in a matrix organization.
- Adaptability and resilience.
- Ability to source candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.