SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, you shouldnt have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and were growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
Looking to develop more skills and take the next step in your career? SimpliSafe is seeking Supervisors that are passionate about our people, our product and our processes. You will be responsible for managing SimpliSafer performance, productivity, metrics, and efficiency for a team. This team will assist our customers with those problems that are beyond the capabilities of our front line agents and work closely with other departments to identify and ultimately resolve the root causes of these problems. You will also be responsible for working with our Training Team to update content based on identified Must be resilient and seeking continuous learning!
What Youll Do
- Set team goals that align with SimpliSafes plans and deliver on team metrics
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Build strong working relationships through communication with team members as well as other departments
- Track project timelines and Specialist productivity to ensure deadlines are met
- Consolidate and track issues reported by team members to identify scope and impact
- Work closely with our CareOps team to drive prioritization of reported problems
- Take escalated calls to ensure customer happiness
- Uphold standards and expectations through SimpliSafe processes
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
What Youll Need
- At least 1 year of management experience
- Previous experience working with technical products/services
- Determination to see a project through and advocate for its progress tempered with patience
- Responsible, reliable, quick learner and self starter
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills and record keeping ability for reports
- Team player - must be able to follow instructions, accept and apply feedback, and be open to constant ongoing change
- Transactional, able to manage time effectively, meet deadlines and objectives