Challenging convention. Trying new things. Reshaping an industry.
The team at Duck Creek helps insurance companies bring amazing ideas to life quickly and easily with software that thinks and works like they do. We're fueled by sharing ideas openly, challenging conventions, trying new things, and valuing "Why not?" over "Why?" Our certainty that there is always a better way to do things keeps carriers ahead of their competition and is helping to reshape an industry.
If having a hand in transforming one of the worlds oldest and largest industries into a standard for innovation, open exchange, and peerless user experience sounds exciting, let us know. We may be looking for you.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
We are looking for a Full Life cycle, Senior Technical Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our growing team. This position can be located anywhere on the East Coast. As a part of our team you will be charged with finding & attracting the best SaaS & Professional Services Tech talent available nationwide. We hire Technical Architects, Full Stack Developers, Software Engineers (amongst others) across all 5 of our US offices, 3 European offices, as well as remotely across the US.
To thrive in this role, you will excel at:
- Collaborating & Influencing Hiring Teams
- Sourcing, Sourcing & Sourcing some more for open positions then you will build pipelines for future roles. the talent we are looking for isnt always likely to find us
- Engaging, presenting & closing technical talent
- Driving results through gaining approvals, coaching managers to make timely decisions, and negotiate offers expertly all while ensuring the best candidate experience.
- Identifying process inefficiencies & suggesting innovative ways to improve the process
- Thinking creatively to find diverse talent in hard to fill markets
- Seeing the big picture and the critical role that Talent Acquisition plays in the success of the overall company
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Full life cycle technical recruiting experience, preferably with a healthy mix of agency & corporate recruiting experience
- Recruited for entry level through mid level roles
- Savvy to the latest recruiting & technology systems, tips & tricks
- An appreciation for the great value a diverse workforce brings to a company
- Basic understanding of working visas
- The ability to be proactive & consultative with Hiring Managers & Senior leaders
- Proven experience in building an active pipeline of Technical talent
- Comfort working in a fast paced, dynamically changing corporate culture
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred
Does this sound like you & an environment you will succeed in? Missing a few pieces of the description? We want to hear from you we recognize that diverse perspectives bring different strengths, so please apply today. & if you are still reading & extra excited about this role, find the hiring manager on LinkedIn & reach out s/he will be excited to hear from you.