Office Tour Photos
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Proofpoint is seeking a proactive, organized and experienced individual with excellent customer service and project management skills to join the Professional Services team. Your role will include planning and managing midsized to extremely large, complex engagements. You will be responsible for setting customer expectations, tracking SOWs, facilitating communication and escalations and planning and driving projects to successful completion.
- Engage with new and existing enterprise customers in a technical project management capacity.
- Work with the project team to create detailed project plans and drive them to completion.
- Track and manage project dependencies, work progress, budgeted hours and resource allocation.
- Coordinate and facilitate planning and working meetings.
- Ensure plans are aligned with resources, company objectives, and technical standards.
- Ensure plan objectives and milestones are clearly defined and attainable.
- Provide regular status reports to customer and management as necessary
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and ensure that processes are being followed.
- Work collaboratively with other departments, including sales, support, engineering, and product management, to ensure successful completion of customer engagements.
- Serve as the customer advocate to Proofpoint departments during the engagement process.
- Facilitate customer escalations, driving issues to resolution.
- Manage internal projects within Professional Services Operations Team to improve quality and efficiency of services to customer.
- Collaborate with all members of the Professional Services team as well as other departments in refining and expanding Professional Services operations best practices and processes.
What you bring to the team
- BSCS or equivalent experience
- 7+ years industry experience in a customer-facing technical field such as professional services, sales engineering, or technical support, with an excellent customer service record
- Experience in large systems design and project implementation for enterprise email environments
- Broad technical knowledge of Internet products and technologies
- A broad understanding of Internet protocols and how they work, particularly HTTP, SMTP, IMAP, RFC822, LDAP, PKI; CASB and other cloud architectures a plus
- Basic knowledge of networking topology, TCP/IP protocol, network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, etc.)
- Strong email, email security, and messaging infrastructure project delivery experience; knowledge of archiving and supervision methodology a plus
- Ability to work at all levels within an organization, including C-Levels, of organizations, both technically and professionally
- Adept at conflict resolution: This job entails working with a variety of people and personalities
More Jobs From