Do you thrive in a fast-paced, analytical environment where innovation, excellence and creating actionable insight are not just catch-phrases but steeped in the companys culture? We seek an analyst with a strong intellect, even stronger curiosity, and an experienced problem solver who can drive business value by proactively recognizing needs, connecting the dots, and turning it into actionable insights and recommendations. Working across all parts of Constant Contact, the Analytics and Data Science team is on a journey to develop a deep understanding of our customers across all aspects of their lifecycle. We leverage this insight to bring in more customers, more revenue, and drive customer success and engagement.
What youll do:
- Understand business problems and the associated information needs. Develop requirements across complex data sources that need to be blended and joined to deliver efficient and quality dashboards using Tableau
- Design, prototype, and implement interactive data visualizations and dashboards with Tableau using advanced visualization techniques
- Write complex SQL / Hive queries and stored procedures to transform data for presentation through Tableau
- Be involved in all aspects of the dashboard development life cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design and implementation
- Mentor and cross-train existing Analytics and Data Science team in Tableau best practices.
- Partner closely with business stakeholders to ensure views are informative and leading to action
- Maintain consistency across multiple dashboards to provide a single version of the truth to the organization
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance with expertise in data engineering
- 5+ years experience with SQL and other BI tools
- Ability to write, test, debug and improve SQL queries. Ability to tune, debug and utilize advanced features of Tableau
- 3+ years experience as Tableau Developer or Architect preferred
- 3+ years experience with Tableau as well as designing and developing dashboards using Tableau Desktop to present varied metrics and indicators using best practices and industry standards
- 2+ years of experience defining and writing business requirements
- Experience developing data visualizations to enable data exploration
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Why youll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Weve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!