Sr. Software Manager, Machine Learning
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world's leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
We are looking for an innovative software manager to help us lead the intelligence revolution for robots. You will lead a team, utilizing state-of-the-art algorithms, to advance capabilities in machine learning. Success will mean creating autonomous robots that live side-by-side with their human counterparts.
- Your team will blend analytics, data mining, machine learning, and software engineering to build algorithms that will result in massive improvements in our robots
- The ideal candidate will be an expert in the areas of data science, machine learning and statistics.
- Guide a group of talented developers applying machine learning to improve the capabilities of autonomous robots.
- Lead by example, inspiration and teamwork.
- Establish clear goals, objectives and priorities that communicate the organization’s vision.
- Drive developer productivity through best in class software engineering practices.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Product Owners and Chief Architects as well as other parts of the organization to meet/exceed customer requirements.
- Recruit innovative developers focused on machine learning to build next generation software for robots.
- Mentor members of the machine learning team to increase internal subject matter expertise and professional capabilities
- Strong foundational background developing machine learning algorithms.
- Strong foundation in software development
- Hands-on experience leading multiple simultaneous product development initiatives with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology, models and methodologies choices.
- Understanding of key concepts including: deep neural networks, reinforcement learning, linear algebra, optimization, SVMs, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and a desire to learn as well as teach others.
- M.S / PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Someone that enjoys math, especially matrix algebra.
- C/C++ applications for Linux or embedded systems
- Experience with real-time and multi-threaded systems.
- Experience training and deploying deep learning models and familiarity with recent architectures