Office Tour Photos
EF Tours helps students gain new perspectives and build skills for the future through experiential learning. As an accredited institution, we partner with educators across the world to create global education programs that blend classroom, digital, and experiential learning for students.
The Tours Engineering team @ EF Tours is the group of engineering and creative professionals empowering EF to send groups of students and educators on guided educational tours across the world. We power every step of our customers journey from showcasing our tour offerings, to creating personalized itineraries, and collecting their feedback after the tour. Over the course of your career with Tours Engineering, youll have the opportunity to build beautiful front-end interactions for our customers, solve large scale data optimization problems, and get your hands on everything in between.
What youll do:
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will play an important role in developing software solutions to the complex business problems of our travel department. You will be coordinating with UX experts, System Administrators, and Business Analysts to help solve these problems. While mainly working to help develop new systems and features, we also have some older applications that require maintenance.
Who you are:
- 4+ years experience working with backend coding but desire to work in a full-stack coding environment
- Familiarity and comfort working with a .Net core stack (Web or Desktop)
- Expert understanding of Object Oriented concepts
- A strong desire to learn new and current technologies and go outside your technical comfort zone
- Strong team player with a passion for collaboration and an ability to articulate high-level concepts
- Experience with unit testing and the software principles that make it possible
- Experience with asynchronous messaging technologies (RabbitMQ, MassTransit)
- Experience with web services, WCF, REST
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies
- Interest in travel and solving the complex business problems it presents
Lets talk about the Perks:
- We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- The opportunity to travel internationally
- Discounts on travel
- Three weeks paid vacation for your first year and then four weeks after your first year
- Free language classes, taught in-house
- Access to a brand-new fitness center and rock-climbing wall on the EF campus
- A restaurant and bar located in 2 of our EF campus buildings
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit careers.ef.com
More Jobs From