The Senior .NET Developer is a key member of our growing development team responsible for utilizing their years of back-end software development and teamwork to review and analyze specifications, develop new modules and performs maintenance on the Burgess™ application solutions in accordance to company Software Development standards.
We are looking for a collaborative, positive, entrepreneurial minded professional who will engage team and organizational colleagues to improve and resolve product development issues, achieve timely delivery, and promote product delivery goals. We are a result driven organization where our team member’s experience, suggestions, critiques, and recommendations are valued and respected. For this role, we welcome this feedback in all areas, but specifically for back end development metrics that are relevant to Burgess’ Agile release cycle (2-week sprints).
We are looking for a consummate professional who values teamwork and will engage product managers, researchers, QA and developers to understand the business requirements and testing needs and translate them to technical requirements. Identifies tools needed to be able to accomplish tasks.
Utilizing your collaboration and process improvement skills, you will work alongside development managers and architects, participating in the development and documentation of the application architecture.
Lastly, using your keen eye for detail, accuracy, and willingness to learn you will review company documentation to ensure Healthcare data analysis and reimbursement business skills are current. Frequents development tool vendor web sites for relevant testing methodologies and process improvement suggestions.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 7-10 years of software development experience with a minimum of 4+ years experience using .NET and C#, and 3 years using T-SQL
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations.
• Database development experience using SQL Server and Entity Framework.
• Outstanding communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
• Experience with WebAPI and JSON.
• Experience writing unit tests.
• Experience using Git.
• Familiarity with the Agile Development Processes.