The Role: Senior Sales Ops Analyst (Commissions)
- Manage monthly end-to-end global commission calculation process - accrual, sales review, payment approvals, statement release, and payroll submittal
- Complete reconciliations to ensure accuracy of commission payments
- Administer various sales spiffs and incorporate into rep performance results
- Provide ongoing support and resolving commission calculation-related inquiries and exceptions with the sales teams
- Manage sales incentive plan creation process
- Support finance and external auditors with commission audit requests
- Continuously assess new hire ramp and ramped rep capacity to inform appropriate quota assignment
- Assist with forecasting commissions trends and compensation modeling
- Drive structure and organization to the overall incentives management function
- 3-5 years experience in sales operations, finance, or business operations
- SFDC proficiency
- Previous experience administering and calculating sales commissions
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Inquisitive, problem-solver, and highly analytical
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Theres a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If youre full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
More Jobs From