Office Tour Photos
Who We Are:
Twitter is transforming our people’s Career Experience - our team oversees workforce strategy, employee onboarding, learning & development, and performance and talent programs. We’re a fast-paced, action-oriented team that thrives on collaboration, leveraging cross-functional expertise, and challenging the status quo to most effectively deploy our programs. Our ultimate goal is to help our employees achieve maximum impact at Twitter.
We are currently seeking an experienced Sr. Project Manager to drive successful execution of Twitter’s workforce strategy.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be a key partner to the Program Lead of Workforce Strategy and the cross-functional steering committee focused on evolving how and where we work at Twitter. You will own project management for the workforce planning initiative and provide overarching operational guidance and structure for all supporting programs, such as Headcount Planning, Flexible Work Program, Global Culture and Capabilities, and Remote Employee Engagement. You will enable alignment, collaboration, and measurable improvements to multiple new and existing programs, processes and systems.
In this role, you’ll be:
- Establishing and scaling best practices for project management for the Talent Management team, in partnership with the Operations Lead and other Project Managers
- Creating and managing project plans to ensure deadlines are met, potential roadblocks and risks are anticipated, escalated and solved for, and quality and alignment across programs are delivered
- Partnering with the Program Lead to set up all programs and projects for success, including tracking against project plans, capturing notes and action items in key meetings, and regularly sending out status reports to relevant stakeholders
- Driving the effectiveness of the Workforce Strategy core team, steering committee, and working groups
- Collaborating and coordinating across the Talent Management team and the People team at large for shared visibility of strategy, timelines, communication, training, and success metrics
- Constantly prioritizing tasks across multiple projects
- Ensuring the right stakeholders are involved in the right way and at the right times, based on the DACIN decision-making model
- Facilitating alignment on project plans, leveraging functional expertise, and driving timely execution of deliverables with HRBPs, Finance, Real Estate & Workplace, Contingent Workforce Management, Learning & Development, Employee Communications, IT, People Systems, People Analytics, Site Leadership, Executive Leadership, and other teams
- Supporting the Program Leads in creating a two-way communication channel with the global HRBPs to inform them of program changes, updates, and action items and to gather their input and feedback on if/how the Talent Management programs are meeting the needs of the business
- Assisting the Program Lead and Employee Communications with change management and communications strategies
- Coordinating the development of resources as needed to enable successful implementation and utilization of any new or evolving processes or systems to end users
- Conducting post project/program evaluations in partnership with the Career Experience team, including capturing relevant, timely feedback and incorporating successes and areas for improvement into future iterations of the programs
- Partnering with the Program Lead and Career Experience team to determine success metrics and measure impact of the initiative over time
Who You Are:
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager focused on successful project management and change management for People program launches, enhancements, and ongoing deployment.
If this sounds like you, you probably have experience with:
- Representing the voice of internal HR and cross-functional stakeholders
- Leading project-based work and managing interdependencies between various programs and implementations
- Communicating effectively with cross-functional partners, including effective conflict management and prioritizing/delivering on stakeholder requests
- Presenting to groups at all levels and the ability to answer questions with poise and confidence, while relating in an approachable manner
- Developing, drafting, and managing complex workflows, planning and coordinating across multiple delivery teams and against aggressive timelines
- Partnering with systems and business teams to gather technical and functional requirements with the ability to help others quickly adapt to new tools and processes
- Highlighting inefficiencies in tools, processes, and workflows to key partners in order to close gaps
- Assisting in retros and data analysis to drive proactive planning for future development
You also possess these skills:
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment and versatility to manage multiple projects, priorities, and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously
- A self-starter, highly motivated, and able to shift directions quickly when priorities change
- Extremely detail-oriented and demonstrates an analytical approach to problem solving, understanding how things affect one another in an overall system
- Ability to think through problems and come up with innovative solutions that best fit the needs of the business and deliver against very tight deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of HR with a focus on strategic workforce planning, position management, organizational design, and global leadership effectiveness
- Strong understanding of change management best practices and implementation, with a client or customer focused mentality
- A deeply collaborative nature and team player approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across organizational levels and functions
- A global mindset, positive attitude, and passion for Twitter
- BA/BS in related area of study
- Minimum 7-9 years related work experience, preferably in HR project management and change management
- Experience with HR program design and internal communications preferred
- Experience with Workday or other 3rd party HRIS preferred
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
More Jobs From