Sr. Program Manager, Sales Innovation
Senior Program Manager
The Sales and Service team is responsible for using our knowledge of the customer to deliver exceptional service and positive shopping experiences across phone, chat, social media, and other customer engagement channels. Our footprint is global with teams in Utah, Texas, Maine, Massachusetts, Ireland, UK, and Germany. Sales and Service leadership team members are equal parts general manager and innovator. We write our own playbook for success and work cross functionally with everyone from Engineering and Product to Merchandising and Category Management. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class pre- and post-sales support while always raising the bar for ourselves and the industry.
The B2C Sales Innovation team is a newly formed strategic department, supporting Wayfairs inside salesforce. The Inside Sales team is comprised of product experts and sales agents who help our B2C customers select and purchase more complex, design-heavy, or technically sophisticated products from our ever-expanding assortment. Our customer-centric sales teams are in Utah, Texas, New York, and Massachusetts, Ireland and Germany. People, Process, and Technology are the 3 pillars to Sales Innovation team.
What You'll Do
- Interact with inbound sales teams on delivery success, process improvements and solving challenges.
- Develop ambiguous ideas, formulate the strategies, influence others, and execute to remedy complex problem.
- Oversee the inbound sales strategy (phone and chat) and own the identification of strategic opportunities to improve, elevate and execute on the end-to-end experiences of key customer journeys.
- Refine and elevate the way we route and talk with different customer segments.
- Design, Test and evaluate if different greetings, call flows and routing for new versus return customers creates a diffracted experience and leads to higher, NPS, Conversion and Customer Lifetime Value.
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 5 + years of progressive leadership experience managing teams, major projects, and business growth
- Masters or MBA from top tier school desired with minimum 2 years management consulting experience.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Proven track record of managing Sales teams for eCommerce and/or technology company.