Office Tour Photos
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Proofpoint is looking for a proactive, responsible, highly motivated Professional Services Consultant to join our team in leading implementations of Proofpoint solutions and maintaining technical relationships with our enterprise customers.
The role will demand interaction with large scale enterprises at senior levels, as well as with technical staff within the traditional IT organization. This individual will engage directly with newly signed customers to implement Proofpoint solutions at their sites.
The successful candidate will have sound technical experience and skills, blended with strong interpersonal and communication skills. They must be able to take responsibility and accept accountability for successful customer engagements and partner technical relationships.
This is a highly technical role and strong knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and Microsoft IIS is required.
Resolving customer issues routinely includes working in complex product and infrastructure configurations, problem troubleshooting and isolation, performance tuning and optimization, training the customers on product features, escalating product defects and issues and driving them towards resolution while managing the customer.
- Engage with newly signed enterprise customers as a Proofpoint product expert to implement Proofpoint solutions at their sites, typically using remote web conferencing tools. Implementation activities include installation, configuration, troubleshooting, customization, testing, and documentation.
- Deliver training to customers and partners.
- Provide technical expertise and real-life experience in creating solutions, designs, proof of concept and implementation
- Drive high levels of customer satisfaction
- Be a strong voice for your customers into the Marketing and Engineering teams to improve the product and ensure that Proofpoint deployments successful.
- Coordinate with multiple parties -- internal departments as well as the customer -- to ensure timely and satisfactory resolution to technical issues, and completion of projects
- Define and document the best practice techniques, processes, templates, and architectures for use by the greater field organization
What you bring to the team
- 5+ years industry experience in a customer-facing technical field such as professional services, sales engineering, or technical support
- 2+ years of experience with designing and documenting software deployments
- Experience in large systems design and project implementation for enterprise monitoring environments
- Microsoft Windows system administration experience
- Strong Microsoft IIS knowledge is required; Microsoft SQL Server background is strongly preferred.
- Background is Windows performance analysis and tuning is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with RestAPI is preferred.
- Familiarity with virtual environments, hypervisors, and networking, and storage arrays is preferred.
· Ability to work at all levels of the organization both technically and politically
More Jobs From