The mission of the Signage team is to help our customers effectively market their business. Through an easy design experience and a curated selection of quality products, we seek to make it extremely easy for our customers to look credible and reach their business goals. We are a cross-functional team, made up of product, pricing, merchandising, design, channel, analytics, finance and manufacturing that is engaged, driven and continuously improves the product and service offering that we have for our customers! The Signage line of business is growing and looking for a highly motivated product specialist who will actively contribute and manage projects associated with the multiple product lines including banners, posters and lawn signs.
What You Will Do:
- Product Strategy- Contribute to the product strategy and positioning by leveraging consumer insights, competitive intelligence and analytics to drive marketing, assortment and experience improvements
- P&L Ownership Assist the general manager and product manager with data/performance insights for weekly, monthly and quarterly business reporting
- Product Management- Partner with the product managers to identify, prioritize and execute key product responsibilities such as forecasting, new product introduction, quality improvements, cost savings, marketing activities and pricing initiatives.
- Customer Advocate Understand and advocate for the customer needs and pain points to drive better customer satisfaction thereby high repeat purchase from customers
- Project Management- Lead priority initiatives, create and manage project plans that are cross-functional from conceptualization through delivery
- Bachelors degree required; preferred majors: Business, Marketing, Economics.
- 2-4 years of product experience
Nice to Have:
- Proven experience collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to achieve a common objective
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with proven examples of times you have used data to solve a problem and influence future investments
- eCommerce experience, ideally in a position where you have focused heavily on the customer to meet their needs
- Experience in establishing and implementing standards and processes with a strong focus on operational excellence
Why Youll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, Vistabreak, to name a few! Here in Waltham, we offer a modern and collaborative office environment with a free on-site gym, fully stocked kitchens, and cold brew on tap.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keanes return as CEO, weve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From