Who We Are:
The Marketing Materials segment is a $2.5B business opportunity and our focus is on doubling Vistaprints market share over the next two years. We will achieve this by delivering best-in-class marketing products and services with frictionless online customer experience. The Sr. Product Marketing Specialist will be a critical part of our product organization!
What you will do:
- Work within an Agile framework to accomplish goals
- Implement the right assortment that both meets the longer-term strategy and fulfills the needs of our target customer key use cases
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, launch and grow our products
- Develop product marketing content to be leveraged on our site and in channels that builds customers engagement and demonstrates our product expertise
- Assess and model the viability and economics of new marketing ideas, monitor the health of the product category
- Implement test plans, conduct analyses and make recommendations for product improvements
- Bachelors degree required; preferred majors: Business, Marketing, Economics
- 2 - 4 years of product marketing, marketing strategy and/or site experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in Excel, pivot tables
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation abilities
Nice to Have:
- Is an Influencer - Has demonstrated leadership and influencing others across functions
- Is a numbers' person has experience and is comfortable using various data sources to gauge viability of new insights, performance of existing projects, as well as determining root causes for performance issues
- Drives Change - Has shown that they are able to drive business results, from ideation to implementation and can iterate based on learnings
- Is into the details - Has a strong attention to detail and an eye for quality
Why Youll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, Vistabreak, to name a few!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keanes return as CEO, weve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From