Sr. Product Marketing Specialist
Eze Software is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Specialist to join the Product Marketing Team in its Boston office. We are looking for a self-motivated, independent and personable candidate to join a dynamic team of product marketers responsible for evangelizing our product offerings internally and externally to achieve revenue growth and business success.
- Manage product marketing programs from inception to execution
- Develop high-impact sales tools such as product sheets, white papers, web content, videos and business cases to articulate the benefits of our products to both prospects and current clients
- Partner with Product Management and Sales to launch new products
- Assist with managing industry analyst relations including responses for vendor surveys
- Drive go-to-market planning and execution for business solutions in support of awareness, market-share and revenue growth objectives
- Work across functions to establish product positioning and messaging
- Develop compelling content with storylines for taking products to market
- Generate new ideas for thought leadership pieces to help drive lead generation
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 + years’ experience in product marketing, product management, or a related technical role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
- Ability to manage a marketing program from conception through execution
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Excel
Experience working with investment technology of financial services a plus
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.