Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is hiring a Senior Product Manager to join our growing Dynamic Analysis and IAST product team based out of our US Headquarters in Burlington, MA. Veracode Dynamic Analysis (DAST) and IAST are application security testing technologies that evaluate applications by scanning and checking for configuration errors, certificate issues, deployment issues, as well as exploitable vulnerabilities instead of just flaws that may turn into a vulnerability.
The Sr. Product Manager will work with internal and external customers at every level, partner closely with engineering, sales, and services. Working as part of the Product Management team, he/she will own, define, and prioritize the team roadmap, establish story acceptance criteria, drive content via prioritized user stories, obtain customer validation and accept stories, ensuring that the solution effectively addresses overall product priorities while maintaining technical integrity.
This is a highly visible role that requires an energetic, customer-first individual with passion for helping customers and build a great working environment with Engineering and Sales teams.
- Go-to product SME collaborating effectively with engineering, sales, marketing, services and support
- Be the voice of the customer to provide product insights to our engineering team via well documented user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Meet with customers to present roadmap features as well as requirements gathering.
- Experience building, prioritizing and communicating product roadmap.
- Responsible for feature prioritization across multiple different scrum development teams.
- Develop consensus around requirements definition and priority, while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Assist sales and marketing in developing product positioning, go-to-market strategies and pre-sales activities including sales enablement content.
- Reviewing requirements and delivery progress with a broad set of business stakeholders including engineering, sales, marketing, and executive.
- Represent Veracode at trade shows.
- 5-10 years in the product management role in the software industry.
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field.
- Understanding of modern software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment (SAFe preferred). Practical experience with SDLC and working with engineering teams.
- Experience regularly interfacing with various cross-functional teams (Engineering, Customer Support, Ops, Services, etc.).
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Experience presenting to all levels within the organization
- Prior experience building and delivering content, i.e. white papers, conducting demos.
- Has done product positioning, assisting in go to market strategy
- Ability to travel domestic and international.
- Experience collaborating with teams in multiple geographies.
- Understanding of SaaS offerings for software developers, CI pipelines, developer tools or DevSecOps.
- ands-on experience as a software developer or software security professional is a plus.
- Experience in cybersecurity is a plus.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
More Jobs From