Office Tour Photos
In eight years, Chewy.com has exceeded all expectations upon entering the online pet market; a market valued at more than $89 billion. Chewy has found itself experiencing 48% year-over-year growth and is expecting to continue that trend. Last year, Chewy trailblazed into the Healthcare market. The Healthcare department has experienced double the growth of the rest of the company. Chewy has also seen its private label market record more than 127% growth while expanding to 13 brands. Those numbers are expected to double within the next year. Product innovation has been pivotal to the growth of Chewy at this stage. Our teams are constantly striving to find new ways to improve our customers experiences. With an easy to navigate website and highly rated mobile apps, as well as, a detailed order tracking and personalized Pet Profile features, Chewy is aiming to revolutionize the way pet parents shop.
In the Chewy pack - customers come first. Chewy strives to go above and beyond for the pet-parents that call our services home. Whether it be sending portraits to those that have lost their furry-friend, replacing goods that have been misplaced, or, sending pizza to a customer that was hungry while they were getting their order corrected (true story), Chewy is constantly seeking ways to raise the bar for their customers. Chewy goes out of its way to make sure its customers come first. To ensure this, Chewy maintains a passionate yearning for an increasingly positive customer experience. As Chewy has grown, expanding in both Florida and Boston, so too have our technologies and employee experience. As our expansion continues so does Chewys admiration for their employees. To express our gratitude, Chewy routinely hosts happy hours, off-site events, and even promotes inter-department sports leagues.
Chewy is currently seeking experienced individuals to fill our Senior Product Manager positions. Our Product team is very diverse and operates in a de-centralized manner. Teams across E-commerce, Healthcare, Private Brands, Supply Chain, Merchandising, and New Verticals work together to provide a superior customer experience across all channels. Our Product Managers do not just work on features, they own the product entirely. You will be working to create and maintain a product roadmap, managing a backlog, and collaborating with user interface design to launch new efforts.
What Youll Do
A day in the life of a Senior Product Management would include but is not limited to:
- Determining and setting goals for the product, then using those goals to define the roadmap and prioritize work for the team to execute against
- Using Agile methodologies to deliver and iterate on new features at a fast pace
- Using both quantitative and qualitative analysis to break down complex problems into actionable plans
- Monitoring performance of your product(s) and measuring the impact of product enhancements; communicating that impact across the organization to drive prioritization
What Were Looking For
- 5+ years of experience within Product Management
- A history of identifying components of competitive analysis to inform portfolio and roadmap decisions
- The ability to lead documentation for product release
- Experience of driving innovation by conducting experiments that increase user value for the product roadmap
This provides brief examples of the dynamic and accomplished product department that we have built, it also shows the exciting and innovative strategy were creating to further Chewys success. We have positions available across the entire all levels and verticals so if you dont feel you fit into some of these requirements, please feel free to apply and speak with one of our recruiters. Again, whether youre seeking to build out a revolutionary new feature, further enhance homepage & navigation tools, or guide and manage a group of talented engineers and designers, Chewy has something for you. Do not hesitate to reach out and apply directly as were growing faster by the day.
More Jobs From