Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, theres a place for you at Toast. Weve 86d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
In this role you will be responsible for pricing analysis and recommendations across Toasts suite of product offerings. You will need to be a self-starter with strong analytical skills and a proven track record of analyzing large data sets with the ability to present concise recommendations. The Sr. Pricing Analyst will be a player in developing new business models, optimizing pricing and packaging offerings, and contributing to shaping Toasts pricing strategy.
About this roll*:
- Serve as a key member of our market insights team responsible for pricing strategy, analysis and operations
- Help evaluate different business models and conduct data-driven analysis to evolve our pricing strategies
- Model financial and business impact of pricing options and develop the business case for changes in collaboration with Finance
- Help develop and analyze pricing research via customer and 3rd party surveys and dive deep into internal data analysis
- Research and report on competitor price points and offerings
- Develop price and packaging testing plans and analyze results
- Collaborate with product and marketing leaders on internal and external communication, sales enablement and systems changes to implement pricing changes
- Monitor and report on KPIs associated with pricing changes and experiments
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- BA/BS required
- 3+ years experience in an analytical and strategic role, direct experience in pricing-related work a plus
- Strong quantitative skills and experience analyze huge volumes of data with the ability to present concise and clear recommendations
- Strong Excel capabilities, knowledge of SQL a plus
- Highly collaborative mindset; experienced at working cross-functionally to drive results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to ensure tight deadlines are met both internally and externally
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
More Jobs From