Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Network Engineer to join Endurance International Group! A Network Engineer at Endurance participates in projects for EIGs Enterprise and Data Center environments as well as supports the day to day operations of the Network. Endurance International Groups Enterprise and Data Center environments are multi-vendor environments which include, but are not limited to Cisco, Arista, Juniper, IBM, Palo Alto, and Brocade switching, routing, and firewall products.
What youll do:
- Participate in as well as lead network installation and upgrade projects which often require collaboration with other engineering groups
- Use appropriate tools to monitor and troubleshoot issues on the Endurance International Group network
- Troubleshoot, resolve and assist in complex network related issues
- Participate in an on-call rotation with other Network Engineers
- Keep up on technology and trends in Networking and Security technology
Who you are:
- Ability to work on large network environments that may contain VPC, MLAGs, VxLAN, DMVPN, and additional configurations and deployments
- Experience maintaining, configuring and troubleshooting OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, and ISIS routing protocols
- Experience working on and support Cisco, Arista, Juniper and other switch and routing products
- Experience configuring and supporting firewalls including Palo Alto Networks and Cisco ASA products
- Knowledge and experience with DDoS detection and mitigation products and methods
- Bachelors degree in related field and 10 years experience in network engineering
- Industry certifications such as Cisco CCNP, CCIE, or Juniper equivalents
Why youll love us:
- We know youre more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you cant learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when youre not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And dont miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosies place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesnt matter to us, because theres plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if youre really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From