Sr Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Interactions is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations.
At Interactions, we have created an environment that is based on innovation, quick-thinking and abundant growth opportunities. Our employees are smart, hard-working and invested in the success of the company. We pride ourselves on our forward-thinking and innovation, and our ability to balance a start-up environment with a healthy work-life balance.
Working at Interactions is an opportunity to be part of the team that’s changing the way customer care is delivered.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Senior Marketing Manager, Demand Generation. The Senior Marketing Manager, Demand Generation is responsible for developing and executing the demand generation and digital marketing strategy focused on engaging prospects, growing brand awareness, increasing website traffic and driving qualified leads. You’ll leverage your superior analytical skills, passion for testing and optimizing campaigns and thirst for driving results, along with your strong communication and collaboration skills to manage growth and optimization of online marketing programs to meet revenue goals.Job Responsibilities
- Generate qualified leads by leveraging a variety of online marketing channels and strategies, including email, paid advertising, landing page optimization, content syndication, SEO/SEM, video, directory sites and more.
- Evaluate our website and strategically build our referral traffic strategy and optimize promotional placements, messaging and landing pages to drive conversion.
- Build and implement SEO strategy, working closely with content team to grow and optimize.
- Develop email strategy to further educate and engage prospects (including nurture campaigns) and manage campaigns through marketing automation (HubSpot)
- Establish KPIs, track performance/success, measure, analyze and adjust campaigns based on performance.
- Prepare post-program analysis summarizing campaign results.
- Oversee all digital campaign tracking and reporting. Work closely with Marketing and Sales Operations to configure and manage all marketing-to-sales lead data handoffs, data updating processes, monitoring and optimization. Collaborate to develop, refine and optimize lead scoring methodology.
- Manage and optimize use of marketing automation tools including HubSpot, SalesForce and others to optimize lead generation programs and reporting.
- Make recommendations on additional systems/tools needs to advance our closed-loop demand generation efforts.
- Bachelor's degree and 8-10 years of demand generation/digital marketing experience including at least 3 years in B2B. Experience with Account Based Marketing a plus.
- Demonstrated accomplishments in developing integrated marketing programs that drive revenue.
- Passion and commitment to data and data-driven decisions and optimizations.
- Strong ability to assess lead generation marketing campaign performance, design future campaigns and interpret marketing performance metrics.
- Proven ability to own and optimize digital marketing campaigns. Experience with Google Analytics, Adwords, Salesforce, Hubspot and other marketing automation tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to quickly adapt and adjust your strategy to align with evolving business needs.
- Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High proficiency in the Microsoft office suite, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work collaboratively and respond to changing needs and opportunities.
- Experience managing teams
- Marketing Specialist
Interactions is a leading provider of speech and natural language technology that enables businesses and consumers to engage in productive conversations. With flexible products and solutions designed to meet the growing demand for unified, multichannel customer care, Interactions is delivering significant cost savings and unprecedented customer experience for some of the largest brands in the world. Founded in 2004, Interactions is headquartered in Franklin, Massachusetts with additional offices in Indiana, Texas, New Jersey and New York. For more information, visit www.interactions.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.