Who We Are: The Senior Marketing Manager role for Canada is an integral position located within the North American line of business! Working closely with our global marketing counterparts, the NA marketing team is collectively responsible for driving the customer strategy for our local markets, inclusive of integrated marketing and channel campaigns. We keep the customer at the center of everything we do, favor a strong balance of analytical and creative thinking, and consistently strive to deliver the utmost value for our customers and the Vistaprint business overall.
What You Will Do:
- Strategic marketing lead with the responsibility of setting the strategic direction and goals for Canadian marketing, including the creation and execution of a strategic roadmap aimed at achieving our financial and strategic business goals
- Develop a strong understanding and connection with our Canadian customers, as well as the competitor landscape
- Manage business performance of the Canadian market, utilizing complex data to measure and ultimately impact performance trends
- Ownership of Canadian marketing budget to be managed with a strong focus on return on investment, as well as managing a set budget to drive strategic goals
- Collaborate with teams across the organization including brand strategy, channel marketing, creative, product and pricing groups to build integrated marketing plans for our Canadian customer base
- Test into expanding our current marketing portfolio to include new opportunities, channels, local sponsorships within Canada, etc.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Economics, Mathematics or other related fields
- 8+ years of experience in e-commerce marketing, ideally across a variety of online and offline marketing channels
- Deep Knowledge of Canadian market
- Experience owning a sales target and management of a marketing budget
- Proven knowledge of both direct response and brand level marketing, with ability to drive results in both areas
- Analytical thinker who leverages data to develop marketing plans aimed at driving new customer acquisition and increasing the lifetime value of our existing customer base
- Self-starter and a bias towards action, with strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple complex projects at once.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team setting.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Nice to Have:
- Experience marketing in both Canadian English and Canadian French
Why Youll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, Vistabreak, to name a few!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keanes return as CEO, weve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer (all Locations):
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From