Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
We are looking to hire a motivated and enthusiastic Senior Marketing Insights Analyst to join our growing Revenue Insights team. The Revenue Insights team supports our Marketing, Sales, and Finance functions, covering analytics, insights, and processes.
Reporting directly to the Revenue Insights Manager, this position provides the opportunity to learn the inner workings of a Revenue Operations function within a fast growing SaaS organization. You will play a key role in analyzing performance across all marketing functions and working cross functionally to understand how their processes and initiatives impact the business. As the go-to resource for day-to-day marketing performance tracking, youll use a variety of systems to organize large sets of data needed to support fact-based strategic decisions. Serving as a liaison between Marketing and Revenue Insights as well as the other functions we support, youll be responsible for maintaining day-to-day operations as well as identifying opportunities for optimization.
- Develop robust KPI's and scorecards for marketing performance such as leads, pipeline generation, conversion rates, Account Based Marketing, website traffic and customer engagement
- Analyze effectiveness of marketing efforts/strategies to understand business impact, trends, etc.
- Identify and recommend optimizations for performance based on industry best practices
- Communicate and educate data findings to share insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization within the teams
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable visual aids - tables, graphs, dashboards, etc. for marketing end users
- Monitor standard funnel & pipeline dashboards, assist in monthly funnel check-in meetings
- Help maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, especially in terms of reporting and visibility
- Proactively identify and evaluate more efficient ways of responsibilities
- Work both independently and cross-functionally to identify needs, issues, research probable root causes, recommend, and execute solutions
- Analyze and interpret data on ad-hoc basis
- Document all changes and technical solutions
Required Skills & Competencies:
- 3-5 years of Marketing Operations, Marketing Analytics, or similar role
- Competency in using Salesforce or similar CRM tool in terms of reporting
- Competency in using Microsoft Power BI or similar BI tools (Tableau, Looker, SpotFire, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Understanding of marketing/sales models & processes, demand generation, digital marketing and enterprise sales methodology
- Highly adept at cross-functional team collaboration
- Demonstrate outstanding time management with the ability to deliver on time
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with a high attention to detail
- Energetic, strong work ethic, highly responsive with a can do attitude
- Strong career motivation with an interest in growing with the company
- Strong verbal and written communication skills-comfort interacting with leadership
- High tech industry experience; ideally working for a software company or SaaS provider
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, Well Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More Jobs From