Office Tour Photos
The Senior Manager, IT Risk Management, leads the design and establishment of mature operational risk management practices. Working with the IT PMO, Support, Operations, Development, Product and Compliance teams, the Senior Manager will establish a process for identifying, assessing, tracking, monitoring and treating operational IT risks and that remediation plans are clearly articulated to subject matter experts. The Senior Manager will ensure that all risk management practices are mature, automated via eGRC software (where possible) and aligned with senior leadership direction.
The Senior Manager must clearly articulate the probability and impact of observations in order to lead, coordinate, support, and monitor alignment with Endurance International Groups business priorities and tolerance for risk.
What youll do:
- Assess, analyze and report on IT risks associated with business diligence practices (e.g., third-party/vendor, mergers & acquisitions, etc.)
- Assess, analyze and report on IT risks associated with internally documented policies, procedures, standards, practices, guidelines and controls
- Assess, analyze and report on IT risks associated with IT operational practices (e.g., software/application/product development, System acquisition, change management, configuration management, etc.)
- Coordinate with the Internal Audit team to assure that all IT general controls are sufficiently tested for both internal and external audits as well as for federal and state examinations
- Evaluate and prioritize risks and developing risk treatment plans in cooperation with relevant IT operations and business units
- Manage and lead a team of IT security risk management professionals
- Monitor and analyze trends in IT security risk management trends in order to update appropriate IT security policies, procedures, standards, practices and guidelines and strengthen internal operations
- Provide subject matter expertise on IT security risk management practices as necessary to support business operations
- Report to leadership in a format illustrating performance while identifying areas for improvement
- Translate legal expectations into IT operational practices and ensuring compliance with guidance from Counsel
- Understand and leverage the tools and techniques necessary to evaluate the effectiveness of IT services and operational lifecycles, including; product/software/application development and system acquisition.
Who you are:
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- At least 8 years of experience required in one or more of the following areas: IT Governance, Audit, Compliance Management, IT Organization Management, IT Security and Continuity Management, Application Portfolio Management, or System and Network Management
- At least 6 years of experience required in developing and executing quality control compliance programs within information technology areas with experience and solid knowledge of IT-related processes such as system and information security, system development and change management, computer operations, and data protection
- Ability to lead a core team of IT compliance analysts while managing contracted compliance personnel during periods of increased demand.
- Demonstrated understanding of IT compliance and audit management principles and risk-based information technology and security governance software for identifying critical risks, adhering with compliance requirements, and objectively prioritizing which concerns require increased attention and allocation of resources
- Ability to effectively manage projects and complete multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently while maintaining a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Able to evaluate and analyze complex data to assess compliance and formulate sound decisions and justifications
Why youll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know youre more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you cant learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when youre not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at a deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And dont miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosies place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesnt matter to us, because theres plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if youre really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From