Chief of Staff
SimpliSafe is looking for a Chief of Staff to partner with our CMO who can transform raw data into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations. The Chief of Staff will be instrumental in developing initiatives that contribute directly to SimpliSafes rapid growth, help provide direction & improve the efficacy of the Marketing team. This is a highly visible role that will interact with cross functional groups, the executive leadership team and the Hellman & Friedman portfolio team. The right fit candidate will need to be proactive, hungry for answers, able to work both independently and collaboratively.
What will you do?
- This role acts as the liaison between the CMO and the marketing leadership team to drive key initiatives and strategic direction within the Marketing Department.
- Ability to oversee and drive complex high level analysis that drive business results.
- Support and help drive Objective and Key Result process across the marketing organization. Ensure that marketing OKRs support and enable company strategies.
- Manage and oversee marketing department communications with the Board. Act as the communications & reporting liason to the CMO.
- Partner w/CMO to create a strategic vision and roadmap for marketing and go-to-market activities.
- Experience mentoring junior analysts to elevate their work and help provide strategic oversight.
You are excited to join SimpliSafes collaborative, no-ego approach to getting work done. You are a creative, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a demonstrated interest in learning. Youre a self-motivated, high-energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment.
- Strategy Consulting Experience: The ideal candidate will have two to four years of strategy experience from a top-tier management consulting firm.
- Structured & Logical Thinking: Superior critical thinking skills are critical to this role, including the ability to identify and define problems, collect data, establish facts and demonstrate a nose for value to discern what is important and draw valid conclusions.
- Analytical Excellence: Strong analytical skills are required, including experience with query and data visualization tools.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, including confidence and presence to engage effectively with all levels.
- Cross-functional Leadership: The ability to work across multiple business functions and stakeholders and remain flexible in a dynamic work environment.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: The candidate will need to be enthusiastic about operating in a fast-paced, sometimes unstructured environment and being self-directed. Deep intellectual curiosity and strong drive to challenge the status quo is needed.
- Education: Advanced degree (MBA)
More Jobs From