- Manage the day-to-day e-commerce operations with Amazon and pure play marketplaces
- Lead an internal team towards solutions that increase marketplace traffic, improve the customer experience, and drive acquisition
- Drive our marketing plans, business analysis and advertising campaign strategies
- Analyze e-commerce data including purchase trends, basket sales, and conversion rates to better inform business decisions
- Establish financial targets and objectives through annual forecasting, budgeting, and performance analysis
- Champion optimizations through A/B testing, adapting and scaling the lessons learned
- Build and deliver sales reports inclusive of marketplace trends, sales and competitive activity
- Partner with leadership to scope and scale marketplace new business opportunities
- BA/BS Degree
- 7 years managing Amazon and other e-commerce platforms
- Experience leading a high performing team
- Strong background working within Amazon vendor portals
- Solid understanding of Amazon Advertising and search best practices
- Ability to work cross functionally with internal and external teams
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, You shouldnt have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and were growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a no-ego, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If SimpliSafe sounds like a company youd enjoy working for, wed love to hear from you!