Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is seeking a Sr Manager of Customer Success to focus on Veracodes global mid-market and SMB customers, identifying and optimizing potential for expansion. With a strong digital first mindset, this leader will build and lead a highly effective team focused on large territories. The person in this role will oversee program implementation to ensure customers successfully adopt and utilize Veracode products. Direct reports will include Team Leads and CSMs.
- Build programs and team to lead and oversee efforts of customer adoption of Veracode global mid-market & SMB customers ensuring delivery success and customer satisfaction
- Create the strategy and execute rollout of successful digital programs across our mid-market and SMB territories
- Manage Team Lead and Customer Success Managers, ensuring they have the resources and skills needed to successfully manage on client engagements. Develop and grow capabilities of the team
- Collaborate with Community Marketing team to devise and deploy best in class programs
- Identify and implement best practices through data driven insights that will increase product usage across our customer base through digital engagement
- Provide oversight of customer engagements, serving as a point of escalation for the Customer Success Managers when needed
- Work directly with Veracode sales team to understand business and technical requirements, creating delivery proposals and Statement of Work (SOW) contracts and project plans that will ensure successful execution
- Manage customer relationships to assist Veracode in expanding executive and senior-management-level awareness and engagement within our customer base
- Ensure strong reference-ability across the mid-market and SMB segments of Veracodes customer base
- Work to shape internal processes that match the best practices and continuous improvement philosophies we share with customers
Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field
Work Experience and Skills:
- Proven ability to lead a digital first program at scale
- Strong understanding and/or previous experience working with software development in the Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to understand strategic business problems and create an approach to potential solutions
- Experience managing teams focused on customer success and satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team of to realize maximum potential
- Experience managing people and projects
- Understanding of key performance indicators and management strategies for embedded customer success organizations
- Proven analytical experience
- Experience with security a plus
- Strong empathy for customers
- Demonstrates a growth mindset, seeks feedback often
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to easily build new relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly communicate and motivate teams toward a common goal
- Active listening and respect for other's opinions and ideas; invite dissent
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.