Sr. Manager, Head of Video Production
ZoomInfo is looking for an experienced Head of Production to oversee our video production team, leading, developing and streamlining digital video content. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and nurturing a team of internal/external video producers and creators and will work closely with the marketing and digital teams across the organization to conceptualize and develop product, brand and culture video campaigns.
You will be responsible for executing and bringing to life the products, culture and campaign concepts and leading the strategic planning of assets against the ideas, as well as audience growth across all relevant social platforms and mobile.
The Head of Production is responsible for execution of the creative vision across all mediums and channels. This requires the ability to apply business knowledge, data and customer insights to brand-building and business-building executions.
What you'll do
- Create briefs, scripts, casting, production schedules, budgets, graphics, music, rough edits, voiceover and final deliverables of requested projects.
- Partner very closely product marketing, content, digital demand gen marketing team, to understand the vision and design framework for product launch videos, events, customer videos and a monthly big idea video.
- Understand the needs of each marketing channel and best practices to develop creative that will have the greatest impact to the customer.
- Mentor and grow an internal team as well as secure a lineup of freelance talent to help the brand achieve a recognizable photographic and videographic handwriting across multiple marketing channels.
- Work with the Creative director and VP content to create a seamless and easy system of asset management to enable teams to access photography easily and to communicate preferred assets and video to the marketing teams.
- Oversee all video production workstreams, incorporating needs and requests of other teams and adjusting production strategies as needed
- Establish, manage, and clearly communicate overall timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs related to production
- Foster relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure projects are delivering against asks while creating an environment that allows for innovation
- Own production budgets and schedules for a variety of projects and oversee various external partners in managing logistics for producing ads and digital assets
- Collaborate with marketing, social and digital teams to concept and develop video campaigns that align with sales goals, platform strategy and activates new audiences.
- Advise and disseminate video best practices, latest trends and technology for social and digital platforms.
- Help meet audience growth goals across platforms and lead platform-specific video campaigns to increase social video views and engagement, subscribers/followers
- Develop new and innovative ways to leverage video content to increase site traffic, optimize product GTM and revenue.
Who you are
- 10+ years of producing experiences within an ad agency and/or internal creative department in a marketing organization
- Experience in digital media with a focus on video content development and social video strategy An exceptional portfolio demonstrating relevant experience
- Proven experience working with Art Directors, Production, and freelance talent.
- Deep skill and knowledge in all things related to photography and videography.
- Deep knowledge of a Digital first marketing approach, understanding the needs of paid and social media and how to capture creative that best suits the requirements of success in those channels.
- A change maker, a ground breaker, someone who challenges the status quo and can help us to move the brand forward.
- A positive, motivating leader that can easily collaborate and work through confrontation in a solution-minded way.
- Bachelor degree and equivalent experience required
- Disciplined approach to managing projects, while maintaining the flexibility to adapt when adjustments are required
- Extensive knowledge and experience with producing a wide variety of assets for use in digital, motion, social, print, and web
- Previous experience managing a video team with strong leadership, organizational and team work skills that promote creative thinking
- Proven track record of using video to grow audiences across social platforms
More Jobs From