More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakls mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivaled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakls latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, were committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 350+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and So Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the worlds leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility, Tetra Pak, and Toyota Material Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Director of Business Development.
As the leader of the Business Development team, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of Business Development Representatives who strive to establish a strong sales pipeline, providing a seamless transition to Account Executives
- Managing the success and professional development of the BDR team, including quota attainment, business management and sales techniques
- Creating, monitoring, and revising lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline
- Generating and achieving weekly territory forecasts, measurements, and trends
- Prospecting and identifying accounts that are good potential customers and proactively network to establish initial contact and acquire new customer relationships
- Developing and implementing communication strategies to effectively showcase Mirakl's value proposition to potential customers
- Maintaining a strong understanding of products and services, and innovating new ways to serve businesses
- Recruiting & growing the BDR team by successfully recruiting, coaching, and retaining high quality sales development people as appropriate
- Working cross-functionally with marketing, sales development and other sales teams to develop operational strategies and execution plans for new geographies, products and market segments
- Building and conducting executive presentations for internal presentations and for external presentations in the form of executive briefings to customers, prospects, and internal stakeholders
- Participating in the senior leadership team strategic planning and reporting functions
- Proven track record of goal achievement (as individual or manager) and building and managing KPIs for a sales organization
- Experience in enterprise sales as a BDR
- 3+ years of business development management experience
- Ability and willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done no matter what the task is