Office Tour Photos
EF Ultimate Break inspires young adults to sign-up for life-changing travel experiences across the globe! EF Ultimate Break is a division of EF Education First and is the easiest way to travel abroad for anyone 18-29 years old.
What youll do:
- NodeJS 8+
- AWS (ECS, SNS/SQS, Lambda, Cognito, etc.)
- GraphQL (Apollo)
Who you are:
- You are passionate about your work and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- You are self-motivated and eager to contribute to the business and team above all else.
- You have a strong aptitude and desire to learn new technologies, give and receive constructive criticism, and grow outside your technical comfort zone.
- 5+ years of experience developing applications using any JS framework or stack
- Experience with NodeJS and any web framework such as Express.
- Experience and desire to mentor junior developers
Other useful skills include:
- Experience with a modern headless CMS
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with unit testing using frameworks like Jest
- Experience with GraphQL using frameworks such as Apollo
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Experience with ASP.NET Core 2.1
Benefits and perks:
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- The opportunity to travel internationally with our customers (and without too, of course)
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, and four weeks after your first year
- Free in-house language classes
- A restaurant and bar right inside our building
- Discounts on EF products including our travel and language programs
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line family health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about EF Ultimate Break, visit https://www.efultimatebreak.com/
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
More Jobs From