Hi Marley is a purpose-driven SaaS platform built for the insurance industry by people who know and love insurance. Designed to enhance customer trust and loyalty, Hi Marley enables hassle-free communication between the policyholder, insurance carrier and partners through a conversation SMS platform helping delight policyholders and achieve faster time to resolution. The platform uses industry-leading analytics to generate meaningful insights - enabling carriers to drive positive outcomes. Hi Marley has flexible APIs and requires zero integration to get started.
We are looking for a Senior Integration Engineer who has experience in developing APIs for B2B consumption. Our ideal candidate will have strong experience in software development, communication skills and the ability to collaborate with our Customer Success and Product Management teams as well as our customers to deliver a lovable integration experience.
The ability to work in a dynamic environment that is adapting as we grow is critical for this role.
What You'll Do:
- Work with our Product Management and Operations teams to develop our public API & integration capability and roadmap
- Lead our public API and carrier integration engineering effort
- Work with Hi Marley Customer Success and carrier IT Departments to support the process of integrating with Hi Marley
- Work with Engineering to standardize APIs across the public and internal usage
- Develop best in class API documentation and example applications to facilitate simple, loveable integration experiences for carrier stakeholders and IT departments
- Create and/or facilitate development of embedded applications for customer core systems (Guidewire Accelerators/Duck Creek Applications/CRM plugins/etc.)
What Were Looking For:
- Proven experience creating RESTful APIs to be consumed by third parties
- Experience managing projects and working in an Agile work environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver software in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, calibrating conversations for varied audiences
- Ability to break down complex business problems and recommend approaches within the constraints provided
- A leader and mentor to join our growing Engineering team
- BA/BS Preferred, but not required
Who We Are:
Hi Marley has six permission to play values (Integrity, Inclusive, Compassion, Respect, Gratitude, Coachable) and three core values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
- Max Courage - we encourage our team, our customers, and their customers to dream big, try new ideas and maximize impact by measuring risk.
- Be Humble we lead with appreciation and promote a culture of humility, compassion and openness to learn from anyone, anywhere.
- Ubuntu I am because we are - we believe true success is much bigger than any single individual or company. By aligning our individual aims behind a shared purpose we can achieve our fullest potential, together.
What We Offer:
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, supportive and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering
- A fun, lively startup culture
- Core values-based leadership
- A culture of employee engagement, diversity and inclusion
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it
- Competitive salary and generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what were building
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
Hi Marley is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, where all employees are encouraged to be their authentic selves.
Hi Marley participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information, please review the documents under "E-Verify Poster" here: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/OnlineResources.aspx