Sr. HRIS Analyst
The Sr. HRIS Analyst is responsible for the administration of all HR systems, including day-to-day transaction processing, reporting and data analysis, business process design, training and documentation, and compliance adherence and audit support. This position works closely with the Sr. HRIS Technical Engineer to execute the deliverables identified in the HRIS Roadmap. You will serve as a key point of contact for HRIS and will provide end-user support through guidance, troubleshooting and resolving system issues. You will also plan and execute projects that make significant contributions to organization goals, objectives and future business direction.
Your First Six Months:
- Internalize Carbonite’s mission and vision, culture and core values. Learn why Carbonite has been named one of the Best Places to Work. This is key to future success.
- Develop a thorough understanding of current modules and processes within Oracle Fusion and Taleo.
- Analyze complex information structures involving multiple layers of data and workflows to visualize, articulate, conceptualize and solve both complicated and uncomplicated problems.
- Understand HRIS Roadmap and begin working on priority items.
- Work closely with the Sr. HRIS Technical Engineer to add value to quarterly Oracle Fusion upgrades by taking ownership of planning, testing, and communication.
- Design, test, and implement dynamic, value added Reporting Dashboards for a variety of end users, including Managers, Executives, Finance, and Human Resources.
Six to Twelve Months and Beyond:
- Add value by using experience, best known methods (BKMs), and creative solutions to identify and recommend improvements and redesign of business processes to enhance functional effectiveness and efficiency.
- Expand professional network to include a variety of Oracle HRIS analysts and membership groups in order to share BKMs and key learnings and to stay current with industry leading standards.
- Cross-train member of the HR Operations Team to serve as your back-up, including regular checkpoints with the back-up to ensure they have a current, working knowledge of HRIS systems and tasks.
- Implement, and improve, various modules of existing HRIS.
- Implement, and improve, international use of existing HRIS ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Influence HRIS Roadmap and priority of enhancements and new functionality implementation.
Key Challenges to Overcome:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment. To be successful, you will need to build strong relationships and work effectively on a cross-functional team.
What will make you successful at Carbonite:
- A track record of good judgment and decision-making in positions with significant responsibility.
- Highly autonomous and able to independently identify high value projects and drive them to completion.
- Demonstrated leadership capability in cross-functional team environments.
- High degree of comfort with complex technical environments.
- Having and being able to articulate/defend an informed opinion on important topics.
Skills & Experience:Required:
- 3+ years of experience supporting Human Resources Information Systems
- Experience leading HRIS projects
- Highly proficient analytical skills
- Prior requirements gathering experience
- Prior experience creating test plans and executing end user and HRIS testing.
- Demonstrated prior experience handling sensitive information with a high degree of confidentiality.
- 5+ years of experience supporting Oracle Fusion, Taleo, and ADP Workforce Now modules.
- 3+ years of experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy; inclusive of data mining and ad hoc reporting.
- 3+ years of experience leading, conducting, and documenting business requirements for new and enhanced functionality ensuring current and future business needs are met.
- 3+ years of experience balancing multiple projects concurrently in a high paced environment.
- 3+ years of experience building effective MS Office presentations using PPT, Visio and Excel.
- 2+ years of experience working with global data, security, compliance and system management.
- Demonstrated effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Carbonite provides a complete Data Protection Platform for businesses and the IT professionals who serve them. From backup and disaster recovery to data migration, high availability and endpoint protection, our flexible solutions can be tailored to meet the data protection needs of any business.
Carbonite solutions are strengthened by our outstanding team members and through strategic acquisitions—like our purchase of leading endpoint protection provider Mozy Inc., and high availability specialist DoubleTake Software. Our laser focus on security and our track record of meeting customers' unique requirements are two more reasons why businesses around the globe depend on Carbonite.
Carbonite is made up of over 1,000 smart and dedicated individuals who work at locations all over the world. We foster a thriving, dynamic environment rich with inventive minds and entrepreneurial spirit. With our robust Data Protection Platform, we are well-positioned in a rapidly growing market. We're currently looking for talented people to join the Carbonite team both in the U.S. and globally. Are you ready to grow with us?Carbonite, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer does not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Upon request, accommodations will be made available during the recruitment process for applicants with a disability. If you require accommodations, we will work with you to provide or arrange for the provision of suitable accommodation wherever possible. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.